Monday, January 6, 2014

11 Tasty and healthy tropical smoothies that you'll love

This morning I woke aup and saw the sky cloudy and everything was white, because all of the snow that fell last night. Last year I loved watching the snow fall and couldn't wait for the next snowfall. This year, I honestly have no enthusiasm to see the snow through my window. I want sun! ... I need sun!.



Due to my extreme need of sun I decided to make me one of those smoothies that can raise dead and make you feel you are at the beach, enjoying the sun and sea.

Fruits, in my opinion, should be frozen. If you have them at room temperature, you can add in some ice to the blender and reduce the amount of water. The idea is to put everything in a blender at maximum speed for all fruits to be processed well,including flax seeds.

Read the list here:

http://mom.me/latina-mom/6157-11-healthy-tropical-smoothie-recipes/



Your Guide to Paleo Your Guide to Paleo

No comments:

Post a Comment